Count Down Til Manifest Soul Connection and Abundance
Saturday, June 22nd
Join us at Manifest Soul Connection and Abundance, and find value in your relationships.
Are your relationships bringing you joy, ease, acceptance, and empowerment? Do you wish to unlock abundance in your life?
At Manifest Soul Connection and Abundance you will:
- Resolve irrational beliefs
- Release the fears stopping you
- Learn to create meaningful unions with your soul partners.
- Unlock abundance in your life.
During this event, you will participate in visioning, meditation, sacred connection, circle sharing, and coaching by Ragan Thomson, as well as practice the art of giving and receiving.
You are welcome to come by yourself or with a friend, a business partner, a family member or anyone you desire to deepen your bond with.
Facilitated by Teacher, Healer, Spiritual Coach and Goddess Divine Ragan Thomson.
Ragan specializes in helping men and women manifest their ideal match in romance, business, and friendships as well as any relationship you value to live more of the life you came here for!
To raise consciousness, bring forth light to humanity and heal one soul at a time so that planet Earth can fully awaken.
She is a seeker of truth both within and without. Her life long commitment to her own inner transformation has allowed her to deeply and powerfully connect to her gifts as a healer, intuitive and teacher.
Through her gifts, she brings love, healing and support to all who are ready to heal, awaken and liberate themselves from the illusions of the Ego.
Learn more about Ragan: RaganThomson.com/about
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thomson Sanctuary-stunning private venue in Montecito- Please purchase tickets below to reserve your seat and receive address.
- Please park on the right side of the driveway when facing the Sanctuary.
Other Special Instructions
- Feel free to bring a friend, business partner, or anyone you’re interested in deepening your relationship with to share the evening and experience a meaningful connection.
- You can bring your favorite journal and pen. Paper and pen will be provided as well.
- Wear something comfortable and loose.
$55 per person