Count Down Until Goddess in Action
Saturday, March 7
About GODDESS in ACTION:
A NETWORTHING GATHERING
Goddess in Action: A Networthing Gathering is a woman empowerment gathering where Ragan Thomson and Dr. Nancy O’Reilly come together to help you find your internal value and create success that matches your soul, both in business and in life.
You will be connected with other working women and receive the encouragement and support you need to bring your inner Goddess into action and create lasting and impactful forward movement within yourself, your business, and your community.
Learn to lead your business from
Benefits from Goddess in Action
- Unlock balance, joy, and fulfillment in your business and life.
- Share your experience and struggles and get support from your sisters.
- Receive coaching by Ragan
- Unlock your net worth, your internal value
- Remove any obstacles on your way and say “yes!” to making money the way you want.
Join mother and daughter team Ragan Thomson and Dr. Nancy O’Reilly as they host an empowering evening for women from all walks of life. Hear their story of healing and experience the honoring of each other from opposite sides of the business world.
The Thomson Sanctuary
Goddess in Action takes place in the Thomson Sanctuary in Montecito, California. The sanctuary was created with the intention of supporting and enhancing your journey to inner transformation. You will enjoy a breathtaking rose garden, walking paths through a reflective hedge maze, and connect with your inner self at a deeply soothing meditation garden.
3:00 PM – 3:45 PM
Mix, mingle, meet Ragan & Nancy, welcomes, blessing & clearing, sound bath.
3:45 – 5:00 PM
Women’s circle sharing, coaching, support, and request resources.
5:00 – 5:15 PM
5:00 – 6:00 PM
Closing circle and connecting.
- Sign up and purchase tickets above or below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the ticket is purchased a confirmation email will be sent to reserve your seat and receive the address at this stunning private venue in Montecito California.
- Light snacks, hot tea, and water will be provided.
- Paper and pen will be provided, but you can bring your own journal as well.
Guest Fee: $20