Count Down Til Fall Community Potluck
Saturday November 13th
Gather as a conscious community for a family-friendly and heartfelt afternoon.
- Bring a yummy dish to share
- Bring your friends
- It is a family-friendly gathering
- Play area for the kids!
- Enjoy being part of the Santa Barbara community!
We are excited to come together for our Fall Community Potluck at the La Ladera Sanctuary in Montecito, California.
Join us for this heart-centered and conscious gathering. A perfect opportunity to mingle with the Santa Barbara community, enjoy a family-friendly afternoon filled with music by local community guests!
“I would recommend the community potlucks to friends because it’s great to be around conscious people that raise up your vibe! They give you an extra boost for the week instead of being in your own muck- Well worth your time!”
Saturday, November 13th, 2021
La Ladera Sanctuary is a stunning private venue in Montecito, California. You will enjoy the charming gardens and beautiful outdoor areas.
*FREE Event. Please RSVP below to reserve your seat and receive the address and detailed directions.
1:00 – 1:30 PM: Arrival and Mingling. Car pooling encouraged
1:30 – 3:30 PM: Welcome and Blessing, Music, Dinner, and Mingle
3:30-4:00 PM: Fire Ceremony and Closing Circle
Other Special Instructions:
- Please bring your favorite healthy dish or treat to share!
- The maximum number of attendees for this event is of 65 people. *If after registering you can’t attend, please let us know so we can free up space for other attendees on the waiting list.*
Free for Attendees