Countdown Until Summer Potluck
Saturday, August 13th
2 PM – 5 PM
THIS IS A FREE, FAMILY-FRIENDLY GATHERING WHERE ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
Please RSVP below.
Gather as a conscious community for a family-friendly and heartfelt afternoon.
- Bring a yummy dish to share
- Enjoy the music
- Bring your friends, family, or partner
- This is a family-friendly gathering
- There will be a play area for the kids!
- Mingle with the conscious community of Santa Barbara
We are excited to come together for our Summer Community Potluck at La Ladera Sanctuary in Montecito, California.
Everyone is invited to come and enjoy the community!
We will take space to gather together and send light to the world for our beautiful earth that is in need of our attention.
Join us for this heart-centered and conscious gathering. A perfect opportunity for all to mingle with the Santa Barbara spiritual community and enjoy a family-friendly afternoon filled with music by local community guests!
“I would recommend the community potlucks to friends because it’s great to be around conscious people that raise up your vibe! They give you an extra boost for the week instead of being in your own muck- Well worth your time!”
Saturday, August 13th, 2021
La Ladera Sanctuary, Montecito, California
Please park on the right side of the driveway facing the house.
Please RSVP below to reserve your seat and receive the address and detailed directions.
La Ladera Sanctuary
This Summer Potluck takes place at the La Ladera Sanctuary in Montecito, California. The sanctuary was created with the intention of supporting and enhancing your journey to inner transformation.
You will enjoy a breathtaking rose garden, walk paths through a reflective hedge maze, and connect with your inner self at a deeply soothing meditation garden.
2:00 – 2:30 PM: Arrival and Mingling. Car pooling encouraged
2:30 – 3:30 PM: Welcome and Blessing, Music, Global Prayer and Meditation
3:30-4:30 PM: Potluck time!
4:30-5:00 PM: Fire Ceremony and Closing Circle
Other Special Instructions:
- Please bring your favorite dish or treat to share!
- Paper and pen will be provided, but you can also bring your own journal.
- The maximum number of attendees for this event is 65 people. *If you can’t attend after registering, please let us know so we can free up space for other attendees on the waiting list.*