Count Down Until Goddess Retreat
Saturday, October 16th
ABOUT GODDESS IN ACTION
Learn to lead your business from the divine feminine and be a goddess in action!.
Learn to lead your business from
Receive connection and sacred sisterhood wherever you are in your journey whether you’re a CEO, budding entrepreneur, career woman, stay at home mom or contemplating that next new adventure.
Join us in sacred sisterhood and we unlock more of our true potential together.
Friendships, businesses, clients, customers, and sisterhood have all been birthed from this Feminine
This event offers the opportunity for women to sign up as vendors in our boutique to showcase their offerings or as an attendee.
Benefits from Goddess in Action
- Unlock balance, joy, and fulfillment in your business and life.
- Share your passion, products, and services with local women.
- Harness your feminine power, take control of your personal story as well as learn to give and receive support with other women.
Join mother and daughter team Ragan Thomson and Dr. Nancy O’Reilly as they host an empowering evening for women from all walks of life. Hear their story of healing and experience the honoring of each other from opposite sides of the business world.
The Thomson Sanctuary
Goddess in Action takes place in the Thomson Sanctuary in Montecito, California. The sanctuary was created with the intention of supporting and enhancing your journey to inner transformation. You will enjoy a breathtaking rose garden, walking paths through a reflective hedge maze, and connect with your inner self at a deeply soothing meditation garden.
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
Mix, mingle and shop our boutique of local businesses
6:45 – 8:00 PM
Welcome, blessing, sound bath, women’s circle sharing, coaching, support, and request resources.
8:00 – 9:00 PM
Closing circle, connecting and shopping.
- Sign up and purchase tickets above or below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the ticket is purchased a confirmation email will be sent to reserve your seat and receive the address at this stunning private venue in Montecito California.
- Light snacks, hot tea, and water will be provided.
- Please feel free to bring your business cards. Paper and pen will be provided as well.
Guest Fee: $20
Vendor Fee: $50